You did not come here to be silent, you where called to beat your drum, Your Drum, your medicine.
There is no other here at this time which brings what you bring Come, come from the shadows, circle around this fire, weave your blanket amongst us and sing your song, pound your feet on the earth, be witnessed
its your drum the people await its your drum that completes us
Your drum inspires the dream Heals the world….Transforms the moment…this moment now.
You did not come here to be silent, You came here to beat your drum.
Anne Heck- speaking from She Who Drums
Dear ones, not only do drums create the magic – for the coming of 2020 – I invite Every step you take to be filled with power and intention.
Here is a beautiful Walking Meditation to get you stronger in your feet.
Sitting down and being still for meditation is wonderful, but for those who find it difficult finding time or space… I find creating a meditation out of my morning walk is a really delicious thing to do. It connects you deeply with the earth, her elements and your divine body and breath.
- Firstly before you start walking, taking a moment to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land. This will create even more magic .
- As you start walking feel your feet connecting strongly with the Earth, connecting with her magnificent heart of crystals, the plates that move like your bones, the strong trees, rolling mountains.Breathe the strength of the earth element up into your bones, your muscles and tendons, and into all of the minerals that dance through your being. Ahhhhhhhhh.
- Next connecting with the Fire Element, the molten lava the earths blood, the firey energy of lightening, our glorious sun and the light from all the sparkley stars. Breathing that fire into your belly, your organs and glands and into any area which needs purification. Igniting your inner flame. Yummmy!!!!!
- Next connecting with the water element, all of our divine oceans, rivers, lakes and streams. And the rain that falls from the sky. Breathing the flow and expansion into your hearts, the blood and fluids of your body, the tears that fall from your eyes. Peace……..
- Next the wind element the divine breath of the earth mother. Connecting that with our deep breaths our song our sound, feel that energy connecting us to spirit, calming our minds and allowing each step we take to embrace the magnificence of presence and the amazingness that we are all a integral part of the beauty of mother earth.
In love and Sparkles
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.